Friday, May 25, 2012

A Photo A Day


So Im trying to post a picture on my blog every day and I know that its going to get tough but Im going to try any ways. This is a rusty 'ole fence that was covering a window when my two friends and I went on a photo safari. In all honesty Im not good at lightroom or photoshop but I decided to mess around. I uploaded all of the pictures I took that day into a catalogue in lightroom and just messed around with a few of them and I liked this one the best so I decided to post it. Im so exhausted from my first week of summer school for photography I can't see straight haha. I hope who ever decides to follow my blog enjoys the stuff that I post. Oh well, until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. So this was what you were doing while Kelsey and I were shooting our self portraits AH HAA! ;) Looks great, darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig it...this is a pretty nifty fence picture I must say..........yep

    ReplyDelete