Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sad Day and Rule of Thirds



Im having a really rough day today. We got our first project for our digital class and I failed to turn mine in. It was a rule of thirds project so we had to capture three different photographs and then put them together with layers on photoshop. I came home to my apartment and took pictures of my LokiBear (duhh) and then some of his food and his toy then rushed back to school to get it finished. Well i go to town working on it and I realize the time and start freaking out so I save my image and go to turn it in...cant find the picture. Had to save it again and i go to turn it in right as the clock stikes 12 and the submission form was closed. *sigh* Needless to say that I had an emotional break down that I just got a zero on my first project and no one even got to see it so I am posting it on here. I hope who ever sees it enjoys it as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. At least you tried! I dident even know we had a project due =( but I like it! your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooo!! :( Thanks :) I know he is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOKI bear looks so precious as always! I really like your rule of thirds, i like how the images wraps arounds itself. Good job Chelsea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on your rule of thirds. I like how all the images work together to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete